Hi I'm Sandhya (pronounced Sandeeya) and I’ve been practicing Yoga since the age of 16 and teach weekly Yoga and Pilates classes in Keynsham, Bristol (yogakeynsham.com) as well as Private Hen Parties since 2015 in Bristol, Bath and surrounding areas.
Hen Parties are one of my favourite groups to teach and I feel fully rewarded when I hear Hens tell me they've had the best time and walk away with a huge smile and glow!
I pride myself in making Yoga accessible to all. So if you have people who have never done any Yoga before, Fret not! The sessions will be adapted to meet the groups needs and everyone will be made feel welcome.
- Heart Meditation (2018)
- Pilates level 3 Mat work (August 2016)
- Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 (August 2016)
- Laughter Yoga teacher (October 2016)
- Yoga Asanas and Pranayama Integral Hatha Teacher Training Certificate with Rev Padma Priya (200 hours) 2014
Accredited by Yoga Alliance USA; and registered in the UK through the Independent Yoga Network.
- Yoga and Mindfulness for Teenagers with TeenYoga 2016 (60 hours)